BlueRetro is a multiplayer Bluetooth controllers adapter for various retro game consoles. Lost or broken controllers? Reproduction too expensive? Need those rare and obscure accessories? Just use the Bluetooth devices you already got! The project is open source hardware & software under the CERN-OHL-P-2.0 & Apache-2.0 licenses respectively. It's built for the popular ESP32 chip. Wii, Switch, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S & generic HID Bluetooth (BR/EDR & LE) devices are supported. Parallel 1P (NeoGeo, Supergun, JAMMA, Handheld, etc), Parallel 2P (Atari 2600/7800, Master System, etc), NES, PCE / TG16, Mega Drive / Genesis, SNES, CD-i, 3DO, Jaguar, Saturn, PSX, PC-FX, JVS (Arcade), Virtual Boy, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, GameCube & Wii extension are supported with simultaneous 4+ players using a single adapter.
READ THIS FIRST
Commercial solution sponsoring BlueRetro FW development
Buying these commercial adapters help the continued development of the BlueRetro firmware!!
Thanks to all sponsors!!
- PSUnoRetro by WillConsole: PSX & PS2 single port dongle.
- JagBT by Humble Bazooka: Atari Jaguar single port dongle.
- Neo Geo BT by Humble Bazooka: SNK Neo Geo single port dongle.
- PCE BT by Humble Bazooka: NEC PC-Engine dongle.
- Turbo BT by Humble Bazooka: NEC TurboGrafx-16 dongle.
- 3DO BT by Humble Bazooka: 3DO dongle.
- N64 Bluetooth Controller Receiver by bixxewoscht: N64 single port dongle.
- Virtual Boy BlueRetro Adapter by RetroOnyx: Virtual Boy dongle.
- RetroScaler BlueRetro Wireless Game Controllers Converter Adapter For PS1 PS2 by RetroScaler: PS1 & PS2 single port dongle.
- RetroScaler BlueRetro Motor Wireless Game Controllers Adapter For Nintendo GameCube by RetroScaler: GameCube single port dongle.
- GameCube Blue Retro Internal Adapter by Laser Bear Industries: GameCube controller PCB replacement with integrated BlueRetro.
- RetroRosetta by GrechTech: BlueRetro universal core and cables.
- BlueRetro PS1/2 Receiver by mi213 : 3D printed case & PCB for building DIY PS1/2 dongle.
- N64 BlueRetro Mount by reventlow64: 3d printed mount for ESP32-DevkitC for N64.
- BlueRetro Adapter Case by Sigismond0: 3d printed case for ESP32-DevkitC.
- BlueRetro AIO by pmgducati: BlueRetro Through-hole base and cable PCBs.
- BlueRetro HW2 internal guides by Nostalgic Indulgences: Internal install guides
- BlueRetro latency test by GamingNJncos: Documentation on how to run BlueRetro latency test