- Source code analysis of Dartino applications.
- Single command to compile, deploy, and run code on connected device.
- Install Atom atom.io
- Install this dartino package
apm install dartinoor through the Atom UI)
- Install the Dartino SDK version 0.4.0 or better: MacOS, Linux
Setup in Atom
- Open the dartlang plugin settings page and change the Dart SDK Location to point to your installed Dart SDK
- Open the dartino plugin settings page and change the Dartino root directory to the location of your installed Dartino SDK
- Connect computer USB to CN14 USB ST-LINK on STM32 Discovery board
- Pull down the File menu and select Add Project folder
- In the dialog that appears, select the dartino-sdk/samples directory
- In the file tree on the left, select samples/stm32f746g-discovery/lines.dart to open that file
- Click in the editor
- To compile, deploy, and run the Dartino application in the active editor on the connected device, either press ctrl-f6 or select Packages > Dartino > Run app on device
Terms and Privacy
See the LICENSE file.