xkcd-style comixescmx.js - a library for authoring
cmx.io for a live example.Please visit
Note: Source for this comix strip is in app/edit/sample.html.
Most of the files were generated by Yeoman. Actual cmx.js sources are located in app/lib.
git clone git://github.com/darwin/cmx.js.git cd cmx.js npm install bower install
cd cmx.js grunt server => yeoman will open browser with editor and sample.html (http://localhost:3501)
- ruby+rake must be available
- cmx.io repository checkout is expected at same directory level as cmx.js
- ask for push rights to darwin/cmx.io or just keep forked version and let me pull your changes
git clone git://github.com/darwin/cmx.io.git cd cmx.io git checkout gh-pages cd ..
cd cmx.js rake build cd ../cmx.io git commit -m "published a new version!" git push -u origin gh-pages => http://cmx.io should reflect the changes in a few minutes
- Randall Munroe - xkcd.com
- Dan Foreman-Mackey - xkcd plot drawing
- Jeremy Ashkenas - coffescript, underscore.js
- Mike Bostock - d3.js
- Michael Ciuffo - humor-sans.ttf font
- Cloud9 guys - Ace Editor
- and many others making the web awesome