- Added latest kakadu version v7_A_4-01727L.zip
- support for CIELab for both 8- and 16-bit images
- try/catch for ICC profiles that are not supported by kakadu. These profiles are added to the "essential metadata" in order to be reinstated if the JPX is converted back to a TIFF or JPEG.
- added more unit tests
- 16 Bit PNG images are now teated correctly by byteswapping of the data (htons), since PNG uses network byte order which is usually noit zthe host byte order on intel processors
- alpha channels are treated correctly with JPEG2000
- The parameter names in a multidata/form-data POST request now have the double quotes removed