“Anchors reveal” is a Firefox addon to show anchors in a web page. Its main use is to help a lazy blog redactor for rapidly linking to a relevant chapter in a long web page.
To install latest stable and validated version, go directly to its Mozilla addon page
Version : 0.9
- Mozilla addon page : https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/anchors-reveal/
- Repository : https://github.com/dascritch/anchors-reveal
- Blog post (FR) : http://dascritch.net/post/2014/06/24/Sniffeur-d-ancre
- GitHub won't work correctly, because of their improperly use of attribute
name=""in MD→HTML headings instead of
To test your code, go in
about:debugging and choose the project's
Since 0.8, you must go thru WebExtension service. How to install is described [https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/Your_first_WebExtension#Trying_it_out](Your first extension)
Building the zip file is done via the
- Original logo in SVG
Copyright (C) 2014 Xavier "dascritch" Mouton-Dubosc
This software is licenced under the GNU General Purpose Licence. Use it and deploy it as you want : i've done too much closed source before.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- August 2017 : 0.8, now ported in WebExtension, thanks to Makyen ans everyone in the community
- October 2016 : 0.7, will now accept old
a[name]scheeme. Thanks Aeris for his patch. Hey ? Did I know you ?
- August 2014 : 0.6, switching from addon sdk
jpm. Thanks Erik Vold for transition help
- August 2014 : 0.5, also reveal inline lements and wikipedia.
- August 2014 : 0.4, hiding labels on top left of page
- July 2014 : 0.3, removing direct html insertions for real DOM manips
- July 2014 : 0.2, sanitizing, filtering and removing layout on resize
- June 2014 : 0.1, first release. Standalone JS and Firefox Addon