- Add a waveform in the time-line.
- Annotations API.
- A handle on the time-line is appearing when hovering with a pointer.
- On small screens, time-line now goes out of between-buttons space, using the full WC width to gain precision on small screens.
- Chapters time-line are displayed on small screens, but won't be clickable.
- All panels can be hidden via parameters, even future ones.
- Panels can be displayed only if the media is playing.
- Live configurator can test waiting state and error state.
- Live configurator have placeholders in attribute fields.
- Live chapters editor can preview edited chapers in the shown player.
- Can avoid to not force preloading metadata and indicates an estimation instead.
- Panels (chapters and playlist) have a hide-able title.
- Translating specific VTT markup into HTML tags
- Automatic small font size, parametrable
- Use SPACE instead of COMMA as separators for the
hide=""attribute (You may do changes in your previous installation)
- Time-line won't have round ends anymore : Graphically inconsistent and not easy on small widths.
- Less visible graphic glitch on the loading line.
- Error mode style correction.
- Chapters now use annotations API.
- Texts in chapters panel should use more space.
- Texts in chapters panel should not accept embeded links
- Boxed playing (with a end timecode) now uses annotations API.
- DOM and CSS cleanups.
- A11y corrections in
- Regression in CSS, mainly on playing mode
- Graphic corrections on the alternative handheld navigation : buttons are centered, some are skiped on smallest screens.
- Buttons in alternative handheld navigation now support longpresses for repeat action.
- Functions renamed for constistancy.
- Chapters live editor don't use anymore
<input type="time">as it is not a duration input, nor correctly working in 12-hours locale à la Américaine Way
- Media title is now in bold
- Time position indication in panels is now smaller than text, to distinguish them when they are closer
- Download button should trigger download, not a new page
Blog posts : https://dascritch.net/serie/cpu-audio