Onde Miroir tag
Author : Xavier "dascritch" Mouton-Dubosc
Version : 0
Thank you to my lovely friends
- Thomas Parisot for suggestions
- Loïc Gerbaud for corrections
- Guillaume Lemoine and Phonitive for helping
- Benoît Salles for testing
Informations in french : http://dascritch.net/post/2014/09/03/Timecodehash-%3A-Lier-vers-un-moment-d-un-sonore
This is an hashtag extention for
<audio>, derivated from timecodehash.js
It could have been done via HTML templates, with a polyfill like the excellent Bosonic, but I wanted a plain vanilla, easy to install and configure.
<script src="src/ondeplayer.js"></script> in the head of your html page.
It will replace any
<audio control> by an specialy crafted UI. Some attributes enhance the component :
title="<string>": Name of the audio
poster="<url>": Cover image
data-canonical="<url>": link to the original page of the sound
The script will link automatically to the playlister in the same repertory.
Cloned player : You can invoke a cloned player by giving an id to the
<audio> tag, then create an empty
<div> with an
data-ondeplayer= attribute, reffering to the id of the
- Support for elapsed time / countdown time / total time
- Explanation about cross domain . cf CORS on MDN and enable CORS . Or switch to custom event based
Any related source to the player is in
You will need Google's Closure compiler to produce distribuable files. Use
make.sh to compile/backport code to ECMA 5.
Ready to deploy files will be in
Copyright (C) 2014 Xavier "dascritch" Mouton-Dubosc
This software is licenced under the GNU General Purpose Licence. Use it and deploy it as you want : i've done too much closed source before.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- August 2017 : 4 , i18n, modularization, clone
- August 2015 : 3 , forking to ondemiroir-audio-tag
- September 2014 : 2 , correcting to standard separator
- September 2014 : 1 , public announcing
- July 2014 : 1.a , public release
- June 2014 : 0.2 , proof of concept
- October 2012 : first version, trashed
Repository : https://github.com/dascritch/ondemiroir-audio-tag
Keeping in touch :