Dash Core 0.12.3.1 Release Announcement
We are happy to announce the release of 0.12.3.1. This release includes binaries, which can be downloaded above.
About this Release
Dash Core 0.12.3.1 is a major release of the Dash Core 0.12.3.x series
This major release contains new features, improvements and bugfixes and we consider this a stable release.
- Introducing Named Devnets;
- Network message signatures will use new unified format;
- Various improvements for Governance system, PrivateSend and InstantSend;
- Additional indexes should cover P2PK (requires reindexing);
- Support for pruned nodes (in Lite Mode only);
- Default maximum block size is set to 2MB;
- New Masternode Information Dialog (for Masternodes in masternode.conf);
- Recent masternode lists is used for initial peers discovery;
- Various RPC changes and new command-line options;
- Lots of backports, refactoring and bug fixes.
You can find detailed release notes at https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/v0.12.3.1/doc/release-notes.md
If you are a Masternode Operator please note that Sentinel needs to be updated to
v1.2.0 as well.