Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Dash Core 0.13.0.0 Release Announcement
We are happy to announce the release of 0.13.0.0. This release includes binaries, which can be downloaded above.
About this Release
Dash Core 0.13.0.0 is the first major release of the Dash Core 0.13.x.x series.
This major release contains new features, improvements and bugfixes and we consider this a stable release.
- DIP0002 - Special Transactions
- DIP0003 - Deterministic Masternode Lists
- DIP0004 - Simplified Verification of Deterministic Masternode Lists
- Automatic InstantSend for "simple" transactions, which make up about 90% of all transactions seen on the network
- Multiple improvements to PrivateSend, including the introduction of multi-session mixing
- Changes in
getblocktemplate, miners please take a note (also see Coinbase Special Transaction in DIP0004)
- New ZMQ notifications for Governance
- New Masternode Tab for DIP3 Masternodes
- Various RPC changes and new command-line options
- Lots of translation updates, refactoring and bug fixes
You can find detailed release notes at https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/v0.13.0.0/doc/release-notes.md. The release notes also contain instructions and links to further documentation for masternode operators and miners.
If you are a Masternode Operator please note that Sentinel needs to be updated to
v1.3.0 as well.