Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.4.1 / 2018-10-18
0.4.0 / 2018-09-06
- Handle worker restart with clearer message (:pr:`138`)
- Better error handling on job submission failure (:pr:`146`)
- Fixed Python 2.7 error when starting workers (:pr:`155`)
- Better handling of extra scheduler options (:pr:`160`)
- Correct testing of Python 2.7 compatibility (:pr:`154`)
- Add ability to override python used to start workers (:pr:`167`)
- Internal improvements and edge cases handling (:pr:`97`)
- Possibility to specify a folder to store every job logs file (:pr:`145`)
- Require all cores on the same node for LSF (:pr:`177`)
- Use number of worker processes as an argument to
scale instead of
number of jobs.
- Bind scheduler bokeh UI to every network interfaces by default.
- Adds an OAR job queue system implementation.
- Adds an LSF job queue system implementation.
- Adds some convenient methods to JobQueueCluster objetcs:
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.