An app to record the best gists that make life easier. A starter app using MEAN, Angular 5, Angular-Material & Socket.io.
This project was generated with Angular CLI version 1.0.1 and updated to use 1.6.7.
After getting the source code, it is recommanded to read the full article on medium that describes at a glance this project: Build a real time & MD app with Angular2, AngularCli, AngularMaterial2 & Socket.io
- Material Design
- CRUD of gist via rest
- Real time Notification using socket.io
Update the stack
- Some validations on UI and Server
- CRUD of gist using socket.io
- Write tests
- Authentication & authorization
- Setup continuous integration build and semantic release
- git clone https://github.com/dassiorleando/gistology
- Be sure your node and npm version is compatible, there is used: node(>= 8.9.0) & npm(>= 5.5.1)
- Install mongod and run it
ng serve(frontend work): Livereload will be enable here for front
node index.js(frontend + backend work)
- For frontend work access the app at
http://localhost:4200and for B and F, go here:
Running unit tests
ng test to execute the unit tests via Karma.
Running end-to-end tests
ng e2e to execute the end-to-end tests via Protractor.
Before running the tests make sure you are serving the app via
ng generate component component-name to generate a new component. You can also use
ng generate directive|pipe|service|class|module.
We accept pull requests :) No contributing guide published yet
- The initial version with Angular2: 0.0.1
- Current version: Angular5
- Dassi Orleando - Main developer
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.