DXchange provides an interface with tomoPy and raw tomographic data collected at different synchrotron facilities including the Data Exchange file format (DXfile), currently in use at the Advanced Photon Source beamline 2-BM and 32-ID, at the Swiss Light Source Tomcat beamline and at the Elettra SYRMEP beamline.
- Scientific Data Exchange file format.
- Readers for tomographic data files collected at different facilities.
- Writers for different file formats.
- Based on Hierarchical Data Format 5 (HDF5).
- Focuses on technique rather than instrument descriptions.
- Provenance tracking for understanding analysis steps and results.
- Ease of readability.
- Documentation: https://github.com/data-exchange/dxchange/tree/master/doc
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/data-exchange/dxchange/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/data-exchange/dxchange