Contributor Role Ontology
Stable release versions
The latest version of the ontology can always be found at:
(note this will not show up until the request has been approved by obofoundry.org)
Editors of this ontology should use the edit version, src/ontology/cro-edit.owl
Relevant publications and scholarly products
- People + Technology + Data + Credit: Developing a sustainable community-driven approach to attribution. Kristi Holmes, Marijane White, Nicole Vasilevsky, Karen Gutzman, David Eichmann, Matthew Brush, Annie Wescott, Patty Smith, Sara Gonzales and Melissa Haendel. Poster at Pidapalooza 2019.
- Making it count: a computational approach to attribution. Kristi Holmes, Karen Gutzman, Patricia Smith, David Eichmann, & Melissa Haendel. Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1312652
- OpenVIVO: Transparency in Scholarship. Violeta Ilik, Michael Conlon, Graham Triggs, Marijane White, Muhammad Javed, Matthew Brush, Karen Gutzman, Shahim Essaid, Paul Friedman, Simon Porter, Martin Szomszor, Melissa Anne Haendel, David Eichmann and Kristi L. Holmes. Front. Res. Metr. Anal., 01 March 2018 | https://doi.org/10.3389/frma.2017.00012
- Giving credit where it is due: how to make more meaningful connections between people, their roles, their work and impacts. Kristi Holmes. Video, Force2018.
- Giving credit where credit is due. Euan Addie. Blog post, Altmetric, 10 November 2017.
- Credit where credit is due:acknowledging all types of contributions, Melissa Haendel, Presentation at COASP 2016.
- Attribution of Work in the Scholarly Ecosystem. Gutzman, K; Konkiel, S; White, M; Brush, M; Ilik, V; Conlon, M; Haendel, M; Holmes, K; FORCE11 Attribution Working Group; Open VIVO Working Group. Poster at Force2016.
- Measuring Success Through Improved Attribution. Haendel, M; Konkiel, S; Gutzman, K, and Holmes, K; Presentation at VIVO 2015.
- On the nature of credit. Melissa Haendel, Presentation at Project Credit Workshop, 2014.
Please use this GitHub repository's Issue tracker to request new terms/classes or report errors or specific concerns related to the ontology.
This ontology repository was created using the ontology starter kit