- Install node.js (https://nodejs.org)
- Install packages (
- Run http-server (
- The sample app is now available at http://127.0.0.1:8080/
The Software is copyright (c) 2017 Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) ABN 41 687 119 230. All rights reserved.
CSIRO grants you a licence to access the RaaP Sample Application on the terms of the MIT License published by the [Open Source Initiative (https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)] and included in this repository. Nothing in the MIT Licence derogates from any applicable Australian Consumer Laws that cannot be excluded.
DISCLAIMER AND UNDERTAKING
By registering for access to the Regulation as a Platform API (RaaP API) the User acknowledges the following limitations on use. The digital rules and reasoner output:
- Have no status or standing in law.
- Do not represent any form of legal advice, or opinion of the relevant regulator.
- Cannot be relied upon for the purpose of decision making or compliance.
- Are provided to users for test purposes only to support the development of test applications - no guarantee is provided as to the accuracy of the rules or reasoner output.
By registering for access to the Regulation as a Platform API the User provides and agree to be bound by the following undertaking. The User undertakes:
- To ensure that any third party accessing their software is made expressly aware of the above limitations on RaaP API use.
- Not to induce any reliance by a third party, directly or indirectly, or through any act or omission, on the rules or reasoner output via their software.
- Neither the name of CSIRO nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission of CSIRO.