The new year 2020 is bigger in characters then 2019 was. Because of that
there was a unwanted break. This is a quick fix for this problem.
Release 1.0.4 brings a very minor change.
Now your are able to use the front matter 'nofeed'
to specify which content should not appear in the RSS feed.
This is especially useful for all non post content types.
- Disable rendering of content in 'index.xml' with 'nofeed'
With release 1.0.3 comes the ability to display the author,
also you can use the 'authorlink' front matter to provide a link
to a website.
- Activate author display with 'listAuthor = true' in config
(if no author is set for a specific content the display will not be shown)
- Use 'authorlink' for a link to a website
The 1.0.2 release brings 2 new features for tags,
repairs a old feature from release 1.0.1 and has a fix fox 'issue#1'.
- Name the taxonomies as you like (This feature is now enabled)
- Multiple taxonomies work flawless with single post
- New list of taxonomies and tags below the post in single view
- New array front matter
Since version 1.0.0 I already found some issues while testing.
- Removed i18n variable that was not in use
- Removed css class 'tags' from the main container of terms.html
- Name the taxonomies as you like (This feature is currently disabled)
This is the first release for hugo-vitae. I'm very proud of what I accomplished over the last days.
I hope you like the theme and use it for your own projects.