Dr. Semmelweis and the discovery of handwashing
- Project admin page:https://www.datacamp.com/teach/repositories/1871/branches/master
- Preview project on DataCamp: https://projects.datacamp.com/projects/49
- Documentation: https://github.com/datacamp/authoring-projects/wiki
Things to install
There are some packages you need to be able to create DataCamp Projects locally. Run the following commands in R to install them.
install.packages("devtools") install.packages(testthat") devtools::install_github('datacamp/IRkernel.testthat')
DataCamp Referral Program For B2B Customers
DataCamp is offering a special promotion where instructors can earn a referral fee for introducing DataCamp to new prospects.
- You receive a 15% revenue share on the initial contract we sign with your referral (For example if you refer a financial service company that buys $30,000 worth of DataCamp subscriptions, we would pay you $4,500)
- Referrals are very easy to make and all you need to do is fill out this referral form
- This referral opportunity is in addition to the royalty payments you already receive
- The primary target is businesses but we also sell to government agencies and graduate programs at universities
More info: email@example.com