The premier Open Source Data Quality solution.
Powered by Neopost and Human Inference
The main application modules are:
- api - The public API of DataCleaner. Mostly interfaces and annotations that you should use to build your own extensions.
- resources - Static resources in DataCleaner
- oss-branding - Icons and colors
- testware - Useful classes for unit testing of DataCleaner and extension code.
- core - The core engine piece which allows execution of jobs and components as per the API.
- xml-config - Contains utilities for reading and writing job files and configuration files of DataCleaner.
- env - Different/alternative environments that DataCleaner can run in, for instance Apache Spark or webapp-cluster
- ... - many sub modules containing built-in as well as additional components/extensions to use with DataCleaner.
- standard-components - a container-project that dependends on all components that are normally bundled in DataCleaner community edition.
- api - The public API for the DataCleaner desktop application.
- ui - The Swing-based user interface for desktop users
- api - the API classes and interfaces of DataCleaner monitor
Code style and formatting
In the root of the project you can find 'Formatter-[IDE].xml' files which enable you to import the code formatting rules of the project into your IDE.
There's a public build of DataCleaner that can be found on Travis CI:
Where to go for end-user information?
Please visit the DataCleaner community website https://datacleaner.github.io for downloads, news, documentation etc.
GitHub markdown pages and issues are used for developers and technical aspects only.
Licensed under the Lesser General Public License, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt