Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Fixed bug in
BuildableDayArchiveView argument handling.
create_request method to the base view mixin so there's a clearer method for overriding the creation of a
RequestFactory when building views.
CommandError exception handling in
build command because errors should never pass silently, unless explicitly silenced.
- Django 1.10 support and testing
get_year fix on the month archive view
get_year fix on the year archive view.
get_absolute_url bug fix on detail view.
- Added support for
AWS_S3_HOST variable to override the default with connecting to S3 via boto.
- Upgraded to Django new style of management command options.
- Patch to allow for models to be imported with
django.contrib.contenttypes being installed.
- Added new date-based archive views BuildableArchiveIndexView, BuildableYearArchiveView, BuildableMonthArchiveView, BuildableDayArchiveView
- get_url method on the BuildableDetailView now raises a ImproperlyConfigured error
- Refactored views into separate files
- Improved error handling and documentation of BuildableDetailView's
- Patch provided backwards compatibility to a boto bug fix.
set_kwargs to override the key name of the slug when it is configured by the detail view's
- BAKERY_CACHE_CONTROL settings variable and support
- Better tests for publish and unpublish
- Delete operations in publish and unpublish command breaks keys into batches to avoid S3 errors on large sets
- Fixed content_type versus mimetype bug in the static views for Django 1.7 and 1.8
- A few other small Python 3 related bugs
- Added a
--no-delete option to the
publish management command.
- Fixed testing in Django 1.7
BuildableFeed for RSS support
AutoPublishingBuildableModel to commit to the database before triggering a task
- Changed celery tasks to accept primary keys instead of model objects
AutoPublishingBuildableModel that is able to use a Celery job queue to automatically build and publish objects when they are saved
build management command to allow for its different tasks to be more easily overridden
- Added a
--keep-build-dir option to the
- Refactored the
unpublish management commands to use boto instead of s3cmd.
publish management commands use file mimetypes instead of a regex on the filename to decide if a file will be gzipped.
publish management command includes --force and --dry-run uploads to force an upload of all file, regardless of changes, and to print output without uploading files, respectively.
publish management command now pools uploads to increase speed
- Added a
get_content method to all of the buildable views to make it easier to build pages that don't require a template, like JSON outputs
- Bug fix with calculating Python version in the views in v0.4.0
- Added optional gzip support to build routine for Amazon S3 publishing (via @emamd)
- Mixin buildable view with common methods
- Python 3 support
- Unit tests
- Continuous integration test by Travis CI
- Coverage reporting by Coveralls.io
- PEP8 compliance
- PyFlakes compliance
buildserver management command to work with latest versions of Django