Publish spreadsheets as interactive tables. And do it on deadline.
- Convert a CSV file into an interactive HTML table that sorts, filters and paginates.
- Quickly create as static files to serve on the web.
- Sync static files with Amazon S3 for instant publishing.
- Syndicate data as CSV, XLS and JSON.
- Post an RSS feed and sitemap that promote the latest data.
In the wild
- White-label deployment
- Everything at spreadsheets.latimes.com
- Numerous tables published by the Orlando Sentinel
- Census data from The New Jersey Star Ledger
- Campaign contributions at MinnPost.com
- Super PAC contributions from California Watch