A curated list of tools and websites to get more from your Media. Do contribute with a PR or an Issue!
Table of Contents
- The Pudding : The Pudding explains ideas debated in culture with visual essays.
- Lui Président (French) : A live evaluation of French President E. Macron's campaign promises
- Dans mon labo (French): Y. Guegan's data experiments like most dealt with topics of 50 French news sites or a map of the world, according to the number of mentions in various media
- Politifact : Non profit bringing together editors and reporters reporting on the accuracy of statements made by elected officials, candidates, their staffs, lobbyists, interest groups and others involved in U.S. politics since 2007
- FactCheck.org : Non profit, non-partisan website that describes itself as a "consumer advocate for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics", since 2003
- CaptainFact: a set of tools to collectively verify information anywhere on the Internet.
- Metada : a browser extension showing you who owns the media you read with a graph. This is a DataForNews project.
- NewsGuard : Their Green-Red ratings signal if a website is trying to get it right or instead has a hidden agenda or knowingly publishes falsehoods or propaganda.
- CaptainFact : The web extension injects CaptainFact's data directly on the content you're watching.
- Data For News : A community Open and data-driven tools to have more knowledge about our news and explore the media
- Le Tank Media (French) : A Paris-based incubator at the crossroads of the Media, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- data.gouv.fr: Open platform for French public data
- data.gov: The U.S. Government’s open data platform
Natural Language Processing
- Medias Bias Fact Check: A comprehensive listing of media bias.