You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.
While looking into an adjusted branch-related test failure today, I noticed that calling datalad remove <subdataset> on an adjusted branch didn't register the deletion in the main branch. I'm opening an issue here just as a heads up; I've reported the bug along with a potential fix on git-annex's side:
Increasing GIT_ANNEX_MIN_VERSION is long overdue. The main question
is what the new minimum should be. Some landmarks:
* 7.20190912 is when v5 repos started automatically upgrading (to
* buster-backports has 8.20200330.
* Neurodebian currently has a recent release (8.20210223).
* 8.20200330 is required so that subdataset changes are synced back
to an adjusted branch (datalad#4292). subdataset deletions require
* 7.20200202.7 until 8.20200309 is incompatible with the ora special
As suggested by dataladgh-5399, we probably shouldn't increase this beyond
what's available from buster-backports. That's 8.20200330 and would
be a good minimum due to the subdataset/adjusted branch fixes.
However, conda-forge doesn't have 8.20200330, which makes testing the
minimum on the CI a little more complicated. It does have one release
earlier, 8.20200309. So, go with 8.20200309 for ease of testing.