Explore vacant City-owned lots in Chicago. Forked from large-lots.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:datamade/chicago-lots.git cd large-lots # to run locally python -m SimpleHTTPServer
navigate to http://localhost:8000/
Our map was built using open data from Chicago and Cook County:
We used the following open source tools:
- PostGIS - geospatial database
- Derek Eder - developer, content
- Eric van Zanten - developer, GIS data merging
- Forest Gregg - process design, content
Errors / Bugs
If something is not behaving intuitively, it is a bug, and should be reported. Report it here: https://github.com/datamade/chicago-lots/issues
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2014 DataMade. Released under the MIT License.