W.O.P.R. API Explorer
Front-end interface for the W.O.P.R. API, a prototype for demonstrating geospatial and time aggregation across multiple Chicago open datasets.
git clone email@example.com:datamade/wopr-api-explorer.git cd wopr-api-explorer # to run locally python -m SimpleHTTPServer
navigate to http://localhost:8000/
New datasets are actively being added to the WOPR API. We keep track of them in this Google Doc
We used the following open source tools:
- WOPR API - API for geospatial and time aggregation across multiple Chicago open datasets
- Leaflet draw - Vector drawing and editing plugin for Leaflet
- Derek Eder
- Eric van Zanten
- Forest Gregg
Errors / Bugs
If something is not behaving intuitively, it is a bug, and should be reported. Report it here: https://github.com/datamade/wopr-api-explorer/issues
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2014 DataMade and the University of Chicago. Released under the MIT License.