* Removed usage of rubygems from each Rakefile. It is automatically included by the rake command, so including it in each Rakefile is redundant. * Updated the shared hoe task file to require hoe ~>2.3.3 * Fixed broken require line in ferret adapter
* Added JRUBY and WINDOWS constant to every Rakefile * Added sudo_gem method to install.rb so that rake install and rake uninstall would use the proper ruby binary with JRuby and MRI. * Fixed bug in dm-shorthand that prevented "require 'dm-more'" from working.
* Moved common spec and installation tasks into task/ subfolder within each plugin. * Rakefile now includes everything in it's task dir, and the dm-more task dir. * Updated trimmed-down Rakefile to be standarardized as much as possible * Updated specs to use local versions of gems when possible. This means dm-more's rake spec can run prior to installing any dm-more gems. * Removed note in TODO about submitting TODO tickets to Lighthouse * Obfuscated email addresses using similar notation in all Rakefiles
* Also updated to use plain string ("0.9.7") where possible since it is alot easier to audit and find/replace. Strangely enough its far easier to make mistakes with the constant because it's not easy to immediately see what the version dependency is. * Fixed a few bugs that were assumptions made in sam/dm-core that will not longer be the case when dkubb/dm-core is merged into the mainline.
… version hasn't been incremented
dm-is-state_machine, dm-is-tree, dm-is-versioned, dm-migrations.
…, which is much faster
* Marked failing specs in dm-is-nested-set as pending * Stripped whitespace
…migrations/. Temporarily added a config.rb in the migrations directory for setting up the logger and default database. * rake db:migrate => runs migrations up * DIRECTION=down rake db:migrate => runs migrations down * MIGRATION_DIR rake db:migrate => uses a directory different than ./db/migrations/
* Standardized rubygems gem() method usage to make find/replace easier in the future
…sure 'sudo' only gets called on non-windows platforms
* Simplified Rakefiles for the remainder of the DM plugins (mirroring changes in in commits 427d146 and ce9eff8). This should also avoid redeclaration of constants and 'autorequire = PLUGIN' warnings. * Added rake and rake clobber tasks. * Made :spec the default task for all plugins. * Added spec.opts files, with color for autotest. * Made all dm-core requirements >= 0.9.0. * Incremented Merb version required (0.9.3) for merb_datamapper plugin. * Reordered list of gems in root Rakefile.