- Don't do DNS lookup in transaction loading
- Allow for subsecond timestamp parsing
- Windows binary for Ruby 2.0
- jdbc-sqlite3 driver loading fix
- Improve handling of floats / doubles in sqlite3 on JRuby
- Rename C symbols to prevent name collitions
- Add support to C driver for busy_timeout
- Fix segfault when loading custom extensions
- Ruby 1.9.3 compatibility on Windows
- Fix issue with sqlite3_load_extension
- Ruby 1.9.3 compatibility
- Fix an issue on some platforms when multiple DO drivers are loaded
- Fix an issue with DateTime
- Add save point to transactions (all)
- JRuby 1.9 mode support (encodings etc.)
- Fix bug when using nested transactions in concurrent scenarios (all)
- Use column aliases instead of names (jruby)
- DST calculation fixes (all)
- Refactor to DRY up the adapters (all)
- Many style fixes
- Switch back to RSpec
- Reworked transactions
- Fix a DST bug that could cause datetimes in the wrong timezone
- Make Encoding.default_internal aware
- Rework logging for making callbacks possible
- Remove handling Object types directly
- JRuby-only: Fix for handling boolean results with a TRUE value.
- Support for Ruby 1.8 and 1.9 on Windows.
- Switch to Jeweler for Gem building tasks (this change may be temporary).
- Switch to using Bacon for running specs: This should make specs friendlier to new Ruby implementations that are not yet 100% MRI-compatible, and in turn, pave the road for our own IronRuby and MacRuby support.
- Switch to the newly added rake-compiler
JavaExtensionTaskfor compiling JRuby extensions, instead of our (broken) home-grown solution.
- JRuby Support (using do_jdbc)
- rake-compiler for Windows support
- Ruby 1.9 support
- Fix Windows gem
- Added cross compile rake tasks for Windows gems [Jonathan Stott, Luis Lavena]
- Added initial support for Ruby 1.9 [John Harrison]
- Removed sqlite3.dll from source gem [Dan Kubb]
- Removed hard coded .bundle from source [Dirkjan Bussink]