India - Admin 0 with Disputed Territories
Single feature shapefile for the land area of India including disputed territories in accorance with the Official boundary of India as per the Survey of India.
The data is compiled from multiple global public domain sources.
- India, Aksai Chin and disputed territories with China: LSIB - U.S. Department of State - Humanitarian Information Unit
- Pakistan occupied Kashmir: Pakistan admin boundaries dataset - Alhasan Systems
- Shaksgam Valley - Admin 0 Breakaway, Disputed Areas - Natural Earth Vectors
Dissolved shapefiles from the official Indian shapefile data available.
CC-by-sa 2.5 / ODbL
The data has been derieved from OSM and postprocessed in qgis:
- Export the India geojson for the land area https://wambachers-osm.website/boundaries/
- Export the geojson of disputed areas claimed by India from overpass http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/voe
- Open both files in qgis and use
processing->toolbox->unionto combine them into a single layer
Toggle editingof the layer using the digitizing toolbar. Ctrl+select all the features and
Merge Selected Featuresin the advanced digitzing toolbar
Delete Ringto remove any holes in the merged feature