A C# client driver for Apache Cassandra. This driver works exclusively with the Cassandra Query Language version 3 (CQL3) and Cassandra's binary protocol.
The driver architecture is based on layers. At the bottom lies the driver core, located in Cassandra.dll Assembly. This core handles everything related to the connections to the Cassandra cluster (connection pool, discovering new nodes, ...) and exposes a simple, relatively low-level, API. Linq2CQL is built on top of driver core. It is located in Cassandra.Data.Linq.dll Assembly. Linq2CQL is a linq driver for Cassandra.
- The driver contains the following modules:
- Cassandra: the core layer.
- Cassandra.Data.Linq: Linq2CQL driver
- TestRunner: basic unit-test environment
- Cassandra.Test: unit-tests for the core driver
- Cassandra.Data.Linq.Test: unit-tests for Linq2CQL driver
- Playground: simple app that presents the basic usage of Linq2CQL driver
Please refer to the README of each module for more information.