Hi there, I'm
I'm a bicultural environmental engineer turned data director and data science educator and speaker. I use R for most things, sometimes even correctly! I believe in diversity and have spent my entire 20+ year career working to improve this world or the lives of the people that live in it.
🔭I’m currently working on finishing my infinite list of unfinished packages! 🌱I’m currently learning Baysian inference 👯I’m looking to collaborate on COVID-19 or #BlackLivesMatter initiatives. Contact me, I'm willing to volunteer! 💬Ask me about United Nations, International Development, NGOs, charities, teaching and anything R! 📫How to reach me: email@example.com 😄Pronouns: He ⚡Fun fact: I live in a small flat with a balcony, but I'm still composting my food waste and growing ~70 tomatos, 6 types of chilli and a bunch of other stuff!
Connect with me:
📕 Latest Blog Posts
- How to create an R package, easy mode
- Is there more violent crime in my hood than in the rest of London?
- Introducing the Monitoring and Evaluation Bullet Chart
- Setting up twitter streamR Service on an Ubuntu server
- Announcing ShinyTester – a package that helps you build Shiny apps
📺 Latest YouTube Videos
- How to accept a pull request from Github on your R package
- London Crime Map Errors and all!
- London Crime Analysis Errors and all!
- How to create an R package using usethis, sinew, pkgdown and goodpractice
- Making International Development Data Not Useless EARL London 2017 Talk