Jetson Autonomous RC Car
Autonomous RC Race Car using ROS and Keras/TensorFlow. Inspired by JetsonHacks
/docs- research papers, documents, photos related to this project
/setup- Firmwares for Teensy 3.2 & SparkFun IMU Sensor + Set up instructions for Jetson TK1
/src- ROS source directory (ROS Nodes and Launch files)
- Open a new terminal
- Open another new terminal
roslaunch controller manual.launch
- Use joystick to test drive around
- In order to stop, press the small Right button to stop Autopilot
- Dat Nguyen
- I am very happy if anyone would like to work with me on this project. please shoot me an email at email@example.com
- JetsonHacks website provides helpful tips and tricks to work with Jetson TK1. JetsonHacks nicely simplifies the installation process with many ready-to-use scripts
- DuckieTown, an MIT Course, is a great place to learn about developing autonomous vehicles.
- UPenn F1/10 Tutorials give a nice introduction to ROS, Hardware installation, and System Architecture for RC Car.