Bindings to libpsl, a C library that handles the Public Suffix List (PSL).
The PSL is a list of domains where there may be sub-domains outside of the administrator's control. e.g. the administrator of '.com' does not manage 'github.com'.
This list has found use in many internet technologies including:
- preventing cross-domain cookie leakage
- allowance of issuing wildcard TLS certificates
More information can be found at publicsuffix.org
Can be found at https://daurnimator.github.io/lua-psl/
- Compatible with Lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 and LuaJIT
- This project was started in late 2016
- Binds all functions available from libpsl up to the 0.19 release
It's recommended to install lua-psl by using luarocks.
$ luarocks install psl
- libpsl >= 0.4.0
For running tests
Clone the repo:
$ git clone https://github.com/daurnimator/lua-psl.git $ cd lua-psl
Install your local copy:
$ luarocks make psl-scm-0.rockspec
Run tests (install tools first)
Documentation is written in markdown and intended to be consumed by pandoc. See the
doc/ directory for more information.