A preview of the starter can be seen here.
Currently this starter includes the following:
- CSS-in-JS via Emotion
- Jest and Enzyme for testing
- Eslint in dev mode with the airbnb config and prettier formatting rules
- React 16
- A basic blog, with posts under src/pages/blog. There's also a script which creates a new Blog entry (post.sh).
- Data per JSON files
- A few basic components (Navigation, Layout, Link wrapper around
- Layout components make use of Styled-System
- Google Analytics (you just have to enter your tracking-id)
- Gatsby-Plugin-Offline which includes Service Workers
- Prettier for a uniform codebase
- Normalize css (7.0)
- React Icons
How to use it?
If you have 'gatsby' installed globally, just start a new project with:
gatsby new my-project https://github.com/davad/gatsby-hampton-theme