Foldy960 isn't aiming to be Yet-Another-CSS-Framework and we hesitate to use the term "Boilerplate". Foldy is just a little kit and some extra classes to get you going on making your 960.gs design responsive.
New: Foldy 6 Column is a bit different than the traditional 960. It's all fluid, but for proportions sake, think of it in the following pixel dimensions:
- 6 Columns
- 135px wide column
- 30px wide gutter
- 990px total width.
- Do you have a Sass version? Nope, but @elyseholladay does: https://github.com/elyseholladay/Foldy960/tree/sassafras
- Do you have a 12 column Sass version? Nope, but @elyseholladay does: https://github.com/elyseholladay/Foldy960/tree/twelvecol
- Simplified Mobile First 6 Column Responding Grid
0 - 480px: One column fluid.
480 - 640px: One column fluid with a little subgridding.
640px+: Fluid 6 column "960" grid.
.grid-rightfor proper content collapsing
.content-pad-leftfor extra padding if you needed. Obviously, not the most desired semantics, but absolutely bulletproof when you're padding content.
.gallery- a class for handling image galleries. Goes from bi-grid to tri-grid.
- Foldy defaults to
max-width: 1280px;but change that to whatever you friggin' want.
- Mobile First
- Changed to hyphenation instead of underline.
- Switched to 6 column grid.
- Simplified down responsiveness down to a single media query.
- Initial release.
Foldy is licensed under the WTFPL + "Not going to maintain this because the rent is too damn high" License.