You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Merge pull request #2 from parisholley/master
Sort layers pulled in through file system
read folders alphabetically, then controllers
Merge pull request #1 from parisholley/master
ability to run callbacks after each layer
Updated docco to reflect 1.0 changes.
Massive simplification. Removing dependencies on express or any web-f…
…ramework. Using tap and underscore dependencies.
Removed references to 'Node Layers' replaced with 'Layers'
package.json bits I missed
Brought Readme.md inline with blog post
Unit Tests, Merger and docco
More unit tests for Layers.Express.js
Added Default ErrorView.
Removed Express-dependent Integration Test
- Removed unnecessarily exposed loadLayers function of Layers.js
- Moved layer loading functions to Layers.Loader.js
No longer required to instantiate layers.
- When layer files are required, if they are functions they are run
with the app object as an argument before they are added to the app.
- Removed basic error view (now uses Express handler by default)
Added integration tests
- Integrated Loader into Layers.js
- Started work on Documentation
Removed Connect Impl.
- Leaving Connect Implementation for later.
Removed included view layers
- User to define their own layers (node-layers simply wires them up)
Abstracted implementation of route setup.
- Created Express specific route init.
- Started on Connect specific route init.