gcode-issue-import - Import issues from Google Code into Github's issue tracker
gcode-issue-import \ --from your_googlecode_projectname \ --to owner/githubreponame
This script aims to pull as much data as possible from Google Code's issue tracker and insert it into Github's issue tracker.
This should be considered ALPHA-QUALITY CODE . Do not (yet) run it targeting a Github issue tracker that contains data you care about, or you may spend days manually deleting ugly tickets.
- --from <google code project name>
The project name of your Google Code project. Mandatory.
- --to <github user/repository>
The target Github repository, in user/repositoryname format. Mandatory.
- --github-login <username>
Your Github login name. Optional. If not provided, value will be pulled from your git configuration with `git config`
- --github-token <api token>
Your Github API token. Optional. If not provided, value will be pulled from your git configuration with `git config`
- --start-index <integer>
Google Code issue ID to start at. Optional. If not provided, defaults to 1.
- google-code-to-github-issues.pl by Tatsuhiko Miyagawa (http://remediecode.org/2009/04/moved-issues-to-github.html), which was the basis for this script
- App::SD, which purports to do bidirectional replication of issues between various bugtrackers, including Google Code and Github. It didn't work for me, however.
Dave O'Neill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Based on google-code-to-github-issues.pl by Tatsuhiko Miyagawa (http://remediecode.org/2009/04/moved-issues-to-github.html)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.