A jQuery plugin (working nicely with Twitter Bootstrap)
See a demo and read all the documentation at http://welldonethings.com/tags/manager/v3.
The documentation is automatically synced from Github, so if you'd like to make a correction please modify
/docs/docs.html and raise a pull request.
Clone the repo,
git clone email@example.com:max-favilli/tagmanager.git, or download the latest release.
- Please report issues on our Github Issue Tracker.
- In your report, please provide a jsfiddle (preferred), gist, or pasted HTML/JS with steps to reproduce the issue.
- Before reporting:
- Make sure you are using the latest master JS and CSS.
- Check the documentation and existing open issues.
- Issues which we are unable to reproduce or without activity after a few weeks will be closed.
- Pull requests, documentation requests, and enhancement ideas are welcome.
PM> Install-Package Bootstrap-tagmanager
The development of Tags Manager was financed by LogMyMoney.com a simple and stupid online personal finance tool to track all your expenses, so...
Johnny Shields (v 2.4.0+)
Copyright and license
Copyright 2012 MaxFavilli.com
Licensed under the Mozilla Public License, Version 2.2 You may not use this work except in compliance with the License.