This is the source code for libkakapo, a set of drivers for the AVR XMEGA series of chips. The "Kakapo" development board uses such a chip.
This library has been designed so that you can either use it for the Kakapo development board directly, or link to parts of it from your own project/board.
More about Kakapo: http://hairy.geek.nz/kakapo
Functions that this library provides:
- Simple initalisation of a Kakapo board (clock, LEDs)
- Simplified task scheduling using a run queue with two prio levels
- Ringbuffer for char-orientated uses
- Drivers for the following XMEGA hardware modules:
- System/Perpherial clock configuration
- SPI (master only)
- TWI (aka I2C, SMBus; master only)
- USART (interupt driven, buffered, incl. stdio)
- ADC (ADCA only)
- NVM (usersig and serial number only)
- Timers (Type 0,1 only)
- Drivers for the following ICs
- WizNet W5500 (incl. stdio for TCP connections)
- Most XMEGA chips supported, with automatic detection of resources available on the part
Most drivers support hooking their respective interupts with user-provided functions.
This code is provided under the GNU LGPL version 3. Closed-source projects may link against this library, but modifications to the library must be made available under the LGPL to others.