I'm Dave Brock. I'm a software engineer, writer, and speaker.
By day, I help development teams work with Azure. By night, I enjoy writing, speaking, and hacking on various projects in the .NET, C#, and Azure areas.
At my site, daveabrock.com, I write a lot about .NET and all the things I am trying to learn. I'm driven by the mindset that if you aren't learning, you aren't growing.
My favorite posts include:
- Blast Off with Blazor, Azure Functions, and Azure Static Web Apps
- Improve rendering performance with Blazor component virtualization
- Use CSS isolation in your Blazor projects
- Use Project Tye to simplify your .NET microservice development experience
- C# 8, A Year Late
- Full-Stack Development in Visual Studio Code with ASP.NET Core
- First Look: C# Source Generators
- Party in the cloud with feature flags and Azure App Configuration
- C# 9 Deep Dive: Records
I also run a weekly newsletter called The .NET Stacks. I keep you up to date on everything in the .NET community. I provide links, discuss trends, and interview .NET leaders. If you're into .NET give it a shot!
Ways to reach out: