This repository contains presentations, sample code, etc. organized by theme. I often give the same talk more than once, so I tend to iterate on them each time. If you want to see what the slides, code, etc. looked like on a particular date, use the repository history.
The following is a chronological list of talks I've given:
- 4/18/2015: .NET Compiler Platform, What Can It Do For Me? (NoVa Code Camp)
- 8/18/2015: .NET Compiler Platform, What Can It Do For Me? (.NET DC User Group)
- 10/26/2015: Wyam Lightning Talk (.NET Unboxed)
- 4/9/2016: Cutting Through The Static (Philly Code Camp)
- 4/30/2016: I Open Source, And So Can You! (NoVa Code Camp)
- 5/4/2016: .NET Compiler Platform, What Can It Do For Me? (Microsoft Maniacs User Group)
- 7/11/2016: Lightning Talk - Giving Back: Your First Pull Request (.NET Fringe)
- 9/20/2016: I Open Source, And So Can You! (.NET DC User Group)
Generally, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Individual presentations, content, code, etc. may be subject to different licenses as indicated.