PersonalMan provides absence management for employees or volunteers. It is designed as a server application with a RESTful API which any client can then implement in any programming language.
How to use
- To use the server you need to specify the user specific configuration parameters in application.properties
- Create an executable jar using mvn clean install.
- Run the jar (for example in dev-test mode): java -Dspring.profiles.active=dev-test -jar personalman_server.jar
How to use the server in your client
- Option 1: Personalman is a multi-module Maven project which also contains the API defined in Java. These classes can be used to write a Java client which talks with the Personalman server. To use these libraries you can simply define the API module as a maven dependency in your Java Client.
- Option 2: Personalman comes with a Swagger API documentation which can be used to implement the API in a client on any programming language. The swagger user interface is available at: http://your-personalman-server:your-port/swagger-ui.html
- dev-test - This profile activates the swagger API documentation. This works well for development and testing.