This microservice for the TraMS platform stores vehicle information through REST and displays it to authorised individuals through a web client.
How to use
- To use the microservice you need to specify the user specific configuration parameters in application.properties and application-production.properties.
- Create an executable jar using mvn clean install.
- Run the jar (for example in production mode): java -Dspring.profiles.active=production -jar trams-vehicles.jar
How to use the integrated Admin Client and Swagger
The microservice comes with an integrated admin client which allows you to create and view vehicle information. This admin interface is available at https://your-domain/trams-vehicles/admin/ The initial username and password is admin/admin.
You can save and view data to trams-vehicles through any language by calling the REST interface which is documented by Swagger and reachable through this URL: https://your-domain/trams-vehicles/swagger-ui.html
- local - This profile uses an in-memory database but does not use Eureka for service discovery. This works well for local development.
- dev - This profile uses an in-memory database and Eureka for service discovery. This works well for development and testing.
- production - This profile uses Eureka for service discovery and can be configured to use a database.
Import/Export Feature There is an import/export feature for vehicle data. This is done via JSON and disabled by default. To activate this feature, go to the following URL: https://your-domain/trams-vehicles/togglz/ and activate the feature by clicking twice on the disabled status button. The feature is now activated until the next server restart.