ProjectX - Web App for JFF (Junior Film Fleadh)#
CT216 Software engineering I - Group Project.
Team Try Catch members:
- Andrew East (reideast)
- Chika Onyia (beaconCK)
- David O'Dea (davedodea)
- James Quaife (secretagentx09)
- Develop a web application for the Junior Film Fleadh in Galway
- Film creators will submit their films to be entered into the festival.
- Students will submit written scripts for judgement.
- Festival officials will judge films and scripts; each judge will record notes and film rankings.
- Festival events will be arranged into a schedule.
- Potential festival attendees will view film schedule and book tickets.
- Attendees will view workshop schedule and book tickets.
- Post-festival, schools can view and book available outreach programmes.
- Schedule and meta data can be exported from database to send to graphic design firm to create festival program.
Minimum Viable Product
The minimum functionality to be a success to our client is to implement:
- user creation,
- film submissions,
- submission reviews,