The wiki has more information, including:
- Documentation on using AceGWT in your application
- Status: what is implemented and what isn't
Also, there is javadoc.
06 February 2016:
- Bugfix for ConcurrentModificationException on removeAllMarkers(), courtesy of Gottfried Huber.
20 January 2015:
- Support for selection change events, courtesy of Roman Sutormin.
12 October 2014:
- Updated to latest version of Ace from here, plus applied a small fix which has been submitted as a push request (code changes in this push request already applied to code in this repository).
- Added autocomplete tooltip support based on latest updates to Ace Editor (forum, push request 2148).
27 June 2014:
- Added experimental support for custom autocompleters, based on suggestions from Chris Ainsley.
26 June 2014:
- Updated to latest version of Ace. A handful of new modes and themes added. Autocomplete is now supported.
18 March 2014:
- Issues with the text cursor position in Safari may be fixed.
25 June 2013:
- Updated to latest version of Ace, many new editor modes added.
- Initialization of AceEditor object has changed: the default constructor has been un-deprecated, and no changes should be made to the .ace_editor CSS class.