Note: Selenium Grid changed maintainers. If you previously watched or forked ph7's repository, please note that it is no longer maintained and nirvdrum's fork is where all active work will take place.
Thank you for using Selenium Grid, an open-source tool to transparently distribute your Selenium tests on multiple machines so that you can run your tests in parallel, cutting down the time required for running in-browser test suites.
Documentation or under
- Kevin Menard: Current maintainer.
Philippe Hanrigou: Original author, primary contributor, and previous maintainer.
- Original motivation, butt kicking, and code review
- Constant support and promotion
- Work on metrics build
- Documentation and step-by-step installation tutorials
- Patch to fix "Errors for ec2-run-instances cause erratic grid instantiation in ec2 example"