Adds flow control to Selenium IDE.
- Selenium IDE 1.0.5 or later
To build on Windows you will need 7-Zip and Robocopy:
- Open https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flow-control
- Click 'Add to Firefox'
- Run build.bat (or build.sh on Linux).
- Open flowcontrol.xpi in Firefox.
- label - target label.
- gotolabel - unconditional jump.
- gotoIf - conditional jump.
- while/endWhile - cycle.
- addCollection - instantiate a collection.
- addToCollection - adds a value to the indicated collection (JSON objects are ok).
- storeFor - retrieves the next available value from your collection and stuffs it into the indicated temporary variable. If there's no value available it jumps to the endFor.
- endFor - marks the end of the execution block.
See demos folder for examples of all commands.
- Andrey Yegorov - Created the original flow control extension
- Darren DeRidder - Modified the original extension for Selenium IDE
- Adam Goucher - Author of the Selenium IDE plugin API
- Dave Hunt - Packaged extension as a plugin
- Martin "Hasan" Bramwell - Added For/Each looping (as seen in Java)