Frontend Workflows with Grunt and AngularJS
The goal of this screencast and repository is to educate web developers on how to use Grunt to craft their own workflows, and examine some higher level tools that provide additional features that are helpful when creating rich-client web applications.
By watching the screencast you will learn about:
- how to create your own frontend workflow using Grunt
- how to create custom tasks with Grunt
- how to use Lineman, which utilizes Grunt, to create web applications that are portable between any backend.
- how to manually bootstrap the application we built in End-to-End with AngularJS
- how to effectively separate your code into many small pieces with singular responsibilities