The original cstyle tool can be found here:
The document describing C Style is available here:
Examples of conditions checked by this tool include:
- Strings must be quoted with single quotes.
- Blocks must be indented with tabs, not spaces.
- Continuation lines must be indented with 4 spaces.
- Keywords (for, if, function, etc.) must be followed with a space.
- One line cannot contain multiple keywords.
- Relational operators must be surrounded with spaces.
- There must be no spaces between tabs, nor tabs between spaces.
- Lines must not end with whitespace.
- Multi-line block comments must start and end with a blank line.
- Return expressions must be parenthesized.
No known bugs. No new features planned.
# jsstyle file1.js [file2.js ...]