Find out more
What is Tripliser?
Tripliser is a Java library and command-line tool for creating triple graphs from XML. It is particularly suitable for data exhibiting any of the following characteristics:
- Messy - missing data, badly formatted data, changeable structure)
- Bulky - large volumes
- Volatile - ongoing changes to data and structure, e.g. feeds
Other non-RDF source data may be supported in future such as CSV and SQL databases.
It is designed as an alternative to XSLT conversion, providing the following advantages:
- Easy-to-read mapping format - concisely describing each mapping
- Robust - error or partial failure tolerant
- Detailed reporting - comprehensive feedback on the successes and failures of the conversion process
- Extensible - custom functions, flexible API
- Efficient - facilities for processing data in large volumes with minimal memory usage