CompleteHipChat module is a collection of PowerShell cmdlets that let you simplify and automate your interactions with HipChat. Based on the HipChat API v2.
Requires PowerShell v3 or greater.
CompleteHipChat is hosted on the PowerShell Gallery for easy installation with PowerShellGet. PowerShellGet comes with PowerShell v5, or can be easily installed on earlier versions.
Install-Module -Name CompleteHipChat
Download the latest binary.
Extract the zip, rename the folder within it to "CompleteHipChat", and copy to a folder in your
To load the module:
To list available cmdlets:
Get-Command -Module CompleteHipChat
To get help on a specific cmdlet:
Get-Help <cmdlet> -examples
- Send a message to a HipChat room -
- Retrieve a list of rooms from the HipChat server -
- Work out how to write some meaningful tests.
- Deal with result sets from the API that are larger than the MaxResults parameter.
- More cmdlets!
- Tidy up with reference to the PowerShell Best Practises and Style Guide.
Fork, write some extra functionality, submit a PR!
Please try to stick to the PowerShell Best Practises and Style Guide.