Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Some Fiddly rules in the game:
- Moving Rule： After the player pushing the moving button, creatures will move whenever they have space and unspent movements. The movement can no longer happen amid a response chain, though.
- A creature is unable to attack with a zero attack. And it would never choose not to engage when it can, no matter how infeasible the result can be anticipated.
- Negative attack is identical to a zero attack, while negative armor increase the damage the creature gets.
- Creatures and some lands have actions, which replendish every turn. Some ability uses an action, and it takes an action for a creature to engage in offense.
- A creature with multiple actions would engage with a Valiant creature for multiple times, even if the Valiant creature's life already dropped below zero.
- Some abilities are used in the form of pseudo-cards in game, but these pseudo-cards are not considered as cards.
- Spell fizzle: All the effects of a spell would fail if any of its targets fail to pass the validity check.
- Creatures only use ranged attack in offence, they retaliate like normal melee creatures and behave like melee creatures in Staged Duels.
- When a land overwrites an old land, the new lands effects are applied before the old ones effects are removed (so you can place a dusk wind obelisk onto another dusk wind obelisk to cause all creatures to lose an extra 2 life for an instant (long enough for them to die).
- When a creature is both in the range of a Guard Post and engaged with another creature, the combat may happen even if the Guard Post can kill that creature.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.