The goal is to make a PHP frontend to Trac. Python is pretty slow on Apache and Trac is
really hard to customize.
This is only a proof of concept..
- Parses the trac.ini config file
- Intercepts a request and intantiates a Module Class
- Default template display
- Most pages are dispatched and rendered.
- Some wiki pages are parsed (Needs a MoinMoin parser written in PHP)
- Ticket class works, fetch, change & save including history
- sudo pear install Text_Wiki
- sudo pear install Text_Wiki_Creole
NOTE: CSS, Images, File Structure and Config files are from the Trac Project By Edgewall Software. http://www.edgewall.org/